Sunday, July 5, 2015

Batman: Arkham Asylum

batman-arkham-asylum-banner-2

Let me begin by saying that this review is written from a perspective of a comic book version of “Batman geek”. I like the new movies but I’ve always enjoyed the “Detective Batman” a lot more than super martial artists champion, almost super hero strength Batman. Why? Because the villains are NOT a sad caricature of themselves!

The villains in Batman Arkham Asylum were so two dimensional that the Batman Universe background info you collected seemed more interesting to me than the story of this game. I will finish it someday but for now I’m stuck  right after taking care of Poison Ivy.

The best thing about this game in my opinion? The fantastic performance by brilliant voice actor (and actor who played Luke Skywalker, applaud kids Smile with tongue out )Mark Hamill, my FAVORITE Joker by far better than the movie Jokers!
Hamill Joker

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the game, it definitely could of been better story wise. Haven't played any of the others to see if it gets better though.

    ReplyDelete