Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Galcon Fusion

Review by: QUIK

Galcon Fusion

I think Galcon Fusion’s style of gameplay is best described on the Galcon wikipedia page. I’m going to quote it for you guys:
”Players start with 1-3 home planets and send off ships to conquer other planets around them. The numbers on each planet indicate how many ships it will take to conquer them. The numbers on a player's own planet indicate the amount of ships that their planet holds. Each planet a player owns produces ships for that player with more ships at a faster rate produced depending on the planet's size. Players can select what percentage of the ships to send from a planet and players can redirect ships in midair. The aim of the game is to defeat the other player(s).”

Sounds simple enough. The game feels very casual yet is very addictive to play. There are many different game modes to play on, each one holding it’s own unique type of challenges. The game costs less then 10 euros (8,99 at the time this review came out), which is not too expensive, however I would wait for a sale on Steam to pick it up. The game’s price tag can drop significantly and I’ve noticed this game often comes in indie game pack sales on Steam (which I think is how I got it myself). Last thing I wanted to mention was the game’s music which feels very retro and true to the gamestyle, the only complain I would have with it is that it feels a bit repetitive at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment