Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Doctor Who (2005)

By: QUIK

250px-New-Doctor-Who-Logo-doctor-who

I am currently watching the new Doctor Who show on BBC. I must admit that as a true and proud geek I always felt a bit embarrassed that I have never until now seen even a single episode of this show. I must be honest, I am kind of addicted. My fiancee kind of  talked me into finally trying this show (she actually has a home-made replica of the 4th Doctor’s scarf! I’m so proud! ^_^) and now it’s one of my favorite science fiction shows period. We will watch the pre-2005 Doctor Who episodes together here before we move to New Jersey some time next year and I am also really looking forward to those… and X-Files… and Torchwood… well the list is pretty long, but classic Doctor is definitely in the top 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment