Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quikhax–the webcomic

by: QUIK

AVATAR QUIKHAX

I am drawing a little webcomic called … you guessed it – Quikhax. It’s a little side-project I have started just to play around with my graphic design skills. Even though I can’t draw for the life of me, it’s a cool and relaxing activity I do when I am not working on a million other projects I am working on (including a sketch comedy youtube channel, but my video editing skills are horrible). There is no regular schedule yet, I have too much on my hands to commit at the moment but I will TRY to post a new comic at least bi-monthly. The comic is random, geek craziness and I will admit right now that although I have the scripts for it prepared for the next few weeks (SPOILER: The new story line beginning with the comic #3 might have something to do with a funky cigarette cartoon Quik finds in his apartment since it now has backgrounds hehe) I still haven’t decided where this comic is ultimately going. Anyway, here is the link and a banner if you want to link to my comic on your website / web-project. Enjoy! QUIKHAX - The comic series

Quikhax Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment