Monday, March 14, 2011

News Update for March 14 2011

By: QUIK

It turns out I goofed up using Windows Live Writer to update this site. In order to keep yourgamesux reviews in a same format I opened an older review and wrote a new review for me or Fated “on top” of the old one. Well it turns out that Live Writer replaced the old review with the new one, hence we lost a couple of reviews from the site (including I’m really sad to say, my very recent review of VVVVVV (I am so sad about that, I really had fun with that one). From now on I will first save every review on my pc before posting it up on the net. I am really sorry about it and I feel just awful.

Anyway, enjoy our most recent reviews, Fated did Brutal Legend (which I loved btw) and I reviewed Dead Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment